The Elizabeth House Program Support : The Elizabeth House is a nine to twelve month residential, maternity, and parenting program for single moms where they experience the life changing love of Christ. Our goal is to equip moms to rebuild and restore their lives through Biblical principles, education and job placement; enabling them to be productive members in their communities. Core Curriculum
- Pregnancy and Infant Care
- Childbirth Education
- Parenting Toddlers and Beyond
- Finance Education
- Nutrition Education
- 18+ years of age
- Committed to stay six to twelve months
- No active AODA issues or have been clean for at least three months with counseling
- No Significant criminal history – background checks are done during application process
- We are not staffed to work with persons with significant mental health diagnoses
The Elizabeth House is a place for expecting moms who are ready to change the directions of their lives. We provide a very structured, goal oriented environment committed to the growth of our moms and their babies.
Women who have not completed their high school education are expected to enroll in a local GED or HSED program to complete their high school credentials. If you have your high school diploma, you are expected to work or volunteer until you find employment.
All residents participate in nightly community meals, daily and weekly chores, and educational practices that help build life skills that are pertinent to independent living.
Please visit The Elizabeth House website or call us at (608) 259-1605 ext. 205 to inquire about openings in our program, and to begin the application process.