Get evidence-based education on ending the pregnancy now by having an abortion
- Find out about medical abortions in early pregnancy
- Find out about abortion procedures for surgical abortions done after nine weeks gestation
- Learn about fetal development to know what kind of procedure might be done at your stage of pregnancy
- Learn about medical risks associated with abortion
- Is someone pressuring you or trying to coerce you to make a decision you don’t want to make? Learn about your rights.
“First Care Clinic was so, so nice. The facility was amazing and the people were extremely helpful. It was so valuable to talk with your clinic staff. They took a neutral position on my options and spent so much time with me.”
— First Care Clinic patient
First Care Clinic offers consultations and evidence-based medical education about your pregnancy options; however, we do not offer or refer for abortion services. Our medical personnel are available to help answer any questions you may have.
- Conveniently located on a bus line on the east side of Madison
- All services are offered free of charge and 100% confidential