Get evidence-based education on ending the pregnancy now by having an abortion
- Find out about medical abortions in early pregnancy
- Find out about abortion procedures for surgical abortions done after seven weeks gestation
- Learn about fetal development to know what kind of procedure would be done at your stage of pregnancy
- Learn about medical risks associated with abortion
- Compare abortion risks with pregnancy risks
- Is someone pressuring you or trying to coerce you to make a decision you don’t want to make? Learn about your rights.
“I felt comfortable — very comfortable talking about my situation.”
— First Care Clinic patient
First Care Clinic offers consultations and evidence-based medical education about your pregnancy options; however, we do not offer or refer for abortion services. Our medical personnel are available to help answer any questions you may have.
- Conveniently located on a bus line on the east side of Madison
- All services are offered free of charge and 100% confidential