Sexual Assault

What should I do if I have been raped?
Could I get a sexually transmitted infection?

If you are a victim of rape or a sexual assault, go to the nearest emergency room that provides care for sexual assault victims. They can provide you with a full evaluation, testing for infections, medication to prevent sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy and emotional support and care.

If you don’t know where to go call us 24/7 at 608-259-1605 for a referral.